|Load Capacity||One person kayak – weight capacity = 275 pounds/124.8 kilograms|
|Material||High-density, UV-protected (HDPE) Polyethylene|
|Weight||5 pounds/25.6 kilograms|
|Dimensions:||120 x 31 x 14.1 inches/304.8 x 78.7 x 35.8 centimeters|
|Price Range||Very Affordable|
|Special Features||Two 6-inch storage hatches, Oar, Padded seat, Double handles, Molded foot wells|
The following is a Lifetime Angler Kayak review that includes information about its top features and specs, plus some of the advantages and disadvantages of this kayak. There are some customer opinions and a feature video to help you decide if this is the right kayak for you.
You’ll likely want to venture out into deeper waters once fishing on shore starts getting boring, but a boat is not always an option. Instead, you might do better with a quality angler kayak, and this Lifetime Tamarack Angler can be an excellent choice.
This is partly because it is light enough to throw in the back of a truck or on top of your car. However, it still offers enough space to fit all your fishing needs.
Top Features of the Lifetime Tamarack Angler 100
Your Lifetime Angler Kayak review will begin by mentioning its top features, which are as follows. The hull design uses two deep tracking channels to keep you steady on the water. It also sits lower in the water than other kayaks to offer an improved balance.
You get twin 6-inch storage compartments that allow you to store extra gear. These are great for small items as it can keep them from rolling around inside your kayak.
The paddle cradle has a safety bungee so you won’t accidentally lose your oar while fishing. Each footwell is molded into the hull to add better stability while paddling. Its footwells are also five-feet deep so you can easily shift and move your legs while you’re out on the water.
The high-density polyethylene hull is both durable and sturdy. It’s also lightweight enough to easily haul out of the water and load up in a truck or on a car roof rack, which is made even easier by it front and rear t-handles.
Other Important Specifications
- Fins: Single fin kayak
- Handles: Two handles at the bow and stern
- Carry bag: No
- Warranty: 5-year warranty
- Accessories: T-handles, top mount rod holders, extra storage, oar
Product Recommendations and User Opinions
Recommended level: All Kayaker Levels and Beginner to Experienced Anglers
As our Lifetime Angler Kayak review already mentioned, this kayak is suitable for any level of kayaker or angler. It is the perfect kayak for beginners or solo users and a good second kayak for fishing enthusiasts.
Here are some user opinions that couldn’t miss from our Lifetime Angler Kayak review.
There are a lot of reviews that indicate this is a solid kayak for beginners. Still, reviews from experienced users say this kayak is great for all levels, including advanced kayakers.
The vast amount of convenient storage inside this kayak is mentioned frequently as well. Users spoke highly about how stable the Lifetime Tamarack Angler kayak is. This was one feature that beginners, most of all, found very helpful.
Some of the more experienced kayakers did note that this kayak doesn’t move swiftly through the water. It is very stable but rather cumbersome to paddle. Quite a number of buyers also mentioned that they kayak arrived in a less than stellar condition.
How to Assemble the Lifetime Tamarack Angler Kayak
There is very little to assemble on your Lifetime Tamarack Angler kayak.
- The pair of rod holder brackets snaps in easily.
- Its two storage straps from across the bow and stern are frequently already attached.
- If they are not, you only have to snap them into place inside the hull.
- The seat comes readily secured, and the footwells are molded into the hull.
You will want to keep your kayak in top shape as this has as much to do with your safety as it does with your kayaking experience. No one wants a day of kayaking ruined by a preventable problem. Here are some basic tips for regular, preventive kayak maintenance.
- Check your hull and rigging, and then check them again.
- Sometimes you will miss a small crack or broken accessory the first time.
- Perform this check before you put your kayak in the water, and then again when you take it out.
- Inspect and reload your emergency kit.
- If you didn’t use anything, a quick check will suffice.
- When you do utilize an item out of this important kit, replace it as soon as possible.
- Wipe down your kayak after every use and apply the correct wax on the hull and exposed top surface regularly.
- You can access a lot of information on kayak maintenance to help you keep your kayak in top shape.
The final part of our Lifetime Angler kayak review is here to offer you a featured video that will give you a visual appreciation of the features available on the Lifetime Tamarack Angler.
This completes your Lifetime Angler kayak review. Once you take into account its sturdy construction, space, comfort, and features, you may find this to be an excellent choice for your next kayak.
If you feel that something is missing from our Lifetime Angler kayak review, let us hear about those points, and just tell us your opinions.